Thursday, March 24, 2011

Double Meaning

Nowadays, sex is received as common thing in our society. Malaysian politicians now talk about "the video" which is we do not know the originality of the tape , whether it's created or real. Yes, it is just a waste for few people to discuss about this. But, can u think further about the effect of this situation in the future??People involve in this "scene" is malay aka muslim. So sad to think of it as if we have no other thing/matter to be used as weapon to make the other party falls as the election around the corner. Not only politicians like to talk about the sex but the common people do as well.

some words in malay have double meaning which lead to negative meaning. i really hate this especially when uneducated people say this in front of me. by uneducated means people who have no manner or like to think "yellow" (baca:otak kuning) plus expressing their face like hell and laugh like silly once u mention that word. sentences like jom main, kain sarung , hisap etc make me think not twist but more to say it in front of them. they laughed like hell when those words came out from my mouth yesterday. I was laugh at first too but they keep repeating the sentences that i've made till i get annoyed. i left the group after all.

Why they like to think like this ek. in fact in Raja Lawak finale recently, they used those words to make other people laugh.oh come on la, the program is watched by kids too . think the sensitivity as well. i felt shame when my brother once asked me what is condom?(it was during anwar's first trial on sodomy) at that time i was speechless and didn't know how to react. like my aunt says, now we have to tell the truth to the kids, explain to them the real or else they may get confused in the future.

We want to build better generation in the future because they will be the leader. Looking at the scenario nowadays, i am worry so much. i've seen a 2yr old boy says bangang, bodoh etc.oh my God, a little one can say that word. I am worry that i could not raise my child in such better way according to islamic way. I pray to Allah i want my future children be protected from saying those bad words,please la those parents esp muslim teach your children to behave in such a nice way. i've met parents proudly telling me their children love lady gaga so much. Allahuakbar, deep in my heart i really sad, there are muslim. Why dont the parent tell about our prophets, oness of Allah(tauhid) instead of that lady to the children.May Allah protect us from doing bad thing.Nauzubillah.

i really hope that muslim can unite together esp now. Tsunami, earthquake, war are those signal from Allah. Let's us get back to Allah and pray we'll be safe.

No comments: