Friday, April 22, 2011

I dont please people

i have just received my increment half an hour ago. I am feeling very grateful and thankful to Allah for this present after one year been working here.Alhamdulillah.My boss, before he handed me the letter, said that two person will evaluate my performance starting today which are him and the manager. HAHAA very funny do i care about that? who do u think you are? for your info, i dont need to please both of u in order for me to get the increment.All this while i do my job for Allah , not to show i'm good or what but this is real.if i please you Mr Boss, i'll become more tension why?because u like to curse people.hmm u think people can stand on your cursing everytime u get mad?crazy..Me? i have to be more patient because i keep thinking that this is part from Allah's test to me.I can resign at any time i like because i cant stand anymore with your cursing.But, i still here to assist you so that your jobs are clear n smooth.i just ignore those cursing words although its hurt me enough.So please la,when the right time comes, i have to leave you..May Allah bless me Amin..this is my prayer all this while..

No comments: